Choose Home Security Companies Over DIY
But At Least Choose Security Over Nothing
Welcome to Home Security Companys.net! We’ve done our best to gather useful information that can help you as homeowners get the best security system for your home. Home security is an important topic, one that too often gets relegated to a debate of do-I-or-don’t-I-actually-need-home-security. If you’re here battling your conscience and hoping to decide you don’t need security we’re going to tell you with enthusiasm- don’t fall in that trap! Home security is such an important part of peace of mind in this day and our economy here in America. Crime rates are consistently raging from state to state. Over 2 MILLION property crimes happen every year, that’s a burglary every 13 seconds. Homeowners are losing on average 1,700 dollars in a burglary, not to mention the sentimental value of the items that are stolen. To avoid falling into the category of victim security systems have been proven to be the most effective protection of all! Homes with security systems in place and armed are 3 times less likely to be burglarized than homes without.
All this adds up to the most important point of all—You need security in your home! The thing that burglars hate the least is getting caught. Surveillance cameras, motion detectors, and deadbolts are the most effective methods of scaring them off or prolonging their break-in to more than 60 seconds (which is often long enough to scare them away or get them captured.) It is important to get your security situation sorted out and decide whether you’re going to sign a contract with a professional security company, or you’re going to take matters into your own hands. While we will emphasize the superior option of professional security here, having ANY security is better than none, and there is value to DIY as well. Here are some of the reasons to choose professional home security companies over your own means of protection:
- Assurance that you’re going to have a working system in your home.
- A system that is properly designed to protect your property and the vulnerabilities there on.
- The devices provided are of the highest quality and less likely to give false alarms, which are a nuisance.
- A resource to answer all of your questions about the system.
- Someone who is accountable for making sure your system works properly!
- Experience and knowledge of the inner workings of a quality security system.
- The knowledge that you’re home is monitored and protected from burglary, as well as emergency and crisis by professional technicians 24 hours a day.
- Cheaper labor costs, in other words, FREE installation.
- No contract! Many people feel this is the real clincher for them, with the freedom to stop or start using their system as they will and not paying that extra money every month.
- The sense of control and accomplishment.
- Familiarity with the system because of doing research to clarify for yourself how all the parts are meant to work.
- Easy expansion possibilities at any time.
Professional monitoring and system design is far more likely to be effective and well balanced, but DIY systems will save you some money in design costs and flexibility. We hope you choose your security company and take advantage of the knowledge and experience as well as professional care you will receive because it is irreplaceable in affording you greater peace of mind. To get started with a local security expert call 866-565-4305.